By ToInsecure4me - 10/11/2011 19:20 - United States

Today, I had to stay late at work. My husband made me take a video of myself punching out, to prove I wasn't cheating on him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 024
You deserved it 6 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

does he have reason to believe you are cheating?

perdix 29

He's just stalling so he can get rid of his girlfriend before you get home. It's usually guilty people who are the most suspicious of their spouses.

Comments

elvmem2 6

If you're still with him, then you do deserve it. There is no reason for that kind of behavior.

He's probably cheating on you and is paranoid you're cheating on him. Put your big girl panties on and OWN THAT GAS FILLED DOUCHEBAG!

I would never, ever tolerate that paranoid crap. I swear, it would be GTFO at the first offense. My wife and I would never even get the idea to check each others mail or phones, and we sometimes have long vacations apart. 15 happy years together #likebawsses

jjay543 5

#224, you think its 15yrs of happy marriage...

TheCrazyCoach 0

In health we learned if he's like this...it could lead to domestic violence break up with him!

furlifefoo 0

**** you women, seriously reverse the situation and hed definitely deserve it -.-

CaroAurelia 12

Uh, not really. Especially if OP has never given her husband a reason to mistrust her. That's just creepy and borderline stalkerish.

Alastrina_fml 20

Does he have reason to mistrust you like that? If so, YDI. Is he being a paranoid jerk? Tell him so!!

Dont be a bitch he obviously loves you to the point of obsession, nothing is ever good enough, if he didnt ask youd bitch and moan about he doesnt care, sometimes it mistrust but its also the fact he loves you so much that he doesnt wanna lose you !

Are you serious? I hope no one ever dates you.

He should trust you , unless you've cheated before.

Yea I was like that with my ex because she gave me a reason to be like that :S not fun when you figure out she's fooling around with your best friend !