By Anonymous - 13/04/2013 22:53 - United States

Today, I had to sell over $400 worth of china at a flea market. I barely got paid enough to refill my gas tank. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 360
You deserved it 7 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mangoboy1 19

You sold part of China?Who bought it?

Comments

Idk whenever I get such a shit deal on things I usually keep it anyway. like I was going to sell my rockband 2 at gamestop with instruments and all and they would only give me $7 for it all. I gave them the finger and walked off. well then again it is gamestop where they gave you shit deals for every trade in.

Zack6849 8

are you comparing 400$ China to a used video game?

Doesn't Rock Band 2 only sell for like 20 dollars now anyway? How much did you even expect to recieve?

It costs me over sixty dollars to fill my car. Sounds like you got a reasonable hourly wage for doing it.

SystemofaBlink41 27

I've never understanded the point of chinas.. I mean, you buy plates, vases, etc. to NOT use them?

Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter. birthdays, anniversaries. Many special reasons to put the plastics away and pull out the fine China.

I own fine China and used it as decorations. (:

"understanded"? Would it not be "understood"?

#59: You are absolutely correct. "Understood" is the correct way to say/spell it.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Shit sorry.. Can I pull out my "English isn't my main language" card?

Anyone else think this FML sounds like a repeat?

well it is a flea market people go there so they don't have to pay a lot of money for things like that.

Yeah, its more of a large yard sale than a store. The biggest difference is that one allows haggling prices down.

Chime is worth at least 10,000, 000 times that. Oh wait..... Not the country?

****China FML for posting while drinking with a Spanish alternate keyboard.

You either have a really crappy car or really crappy china...

It's a gas-tank, doesn't matter what the car's like...

It does if the vehicle has a large tank, gets shitty gas mileage, or possibly even both.

I'd say you've done well but I guess I wouldn't be very truthful now would I?

c4rpi0 20

Dam Everybody's always trying to low ball at the flea markets

should have sold it to an antique store, if it was really $400 worth of china (matching china) they would have taken it. Hell even a decent thrift store would have given you much more money. OR you sold it on craiglist or ebay you would have made way more money and spent less time/effort and no gas doing it. People go to flea markets to be cheap, haggle and generally pay less for times than they are worth.