By oxjessiiox - 11/10/2009 15:42 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to pretend to give birth in a play. I wanted to make it a realistic as possible but ended up crapping myself on stage by accident. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 170
You deserved it 29 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

bre_zip_it_up13 11

yeah lots of women poop while having a baby. my mom told me was scared that she might when she had my sister. but she didnt. its the luck of the draw.

beachy__keen 0

shoulda prairie dogged it. either that or worn a diaper. apparently intense acting makes the shit hit the fan.

dspadres 0

Unfortunately that was the best part of the play.

why cant you people crap before you do something important.. e.g. child birth or pretend child birth.. I swear to god i haven't crapped my self since i was in nappies! god sorry to be a bitch i really am but if you crap your self your retarded... simple.. plan... done...(unless obviously its medical issue)

Well once you're in labour, you can't exactly go to the bathroom. And even if you go to the bathroom beforehand, the hormones make you need to poop even more. It happens to most women during childbirth, so STFU and stop being a bitch. OP probably should have pooped beforehand, but whatever. Shit happens.

Really? You think women can really think about taking a crap when they're lying on a hospital bed in pain from contractions, and a baby trying to make its way out their vag? Think before you decide to make embarrassing comments.

#71, don't go calling people retarded when you fail at easy grammar. "You're retarded" not "your retarded"

mrda 0
jhon316 0

omg i was lmfao when i read this omg so sad for u but funny to everyone else

i_stay_anonymous 0

How can you not see that coming? You deserve it! You must be really really stupid.

shuttuplily 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And the screenname is just ''poop'' hahahaha