By Anon - 18/12/2013 09:56 - United States - Paso Robles

Today, I had to pee during a supervised lockdown. I asked my teacher to take me since we couldn't be in the halls alone. Since class was going, she couldn't take me. Much to my dismay, she sent a school-wide email asking for someone to take me to pee. Six teachers took me, including my principal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 487
You deserved it 5 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you guys hold hands and make a chain like they do on elementary field trips?

JMichael 25

Comments

ShannonBitt 29

One of my teachers told a student to use the sink in the classroom during a lockdown

You couldn't hold it? What are you, like, 2 years old? YDI.

Lockdowns can take HOURS to sort out, and OP might have already been holding it in for quite some time. Don't be so judgmental.

I used to hold it when I was younger. Now I have kidney problems. It's incredibly unhealthy and not worth it to hold your urine.

....are u people kidding me? You are trying to tell me that because OP couldn't hold it that ONE TIME, that they are going to end up with kidney problems? So it was OK for them to make a spectacle out of themselves cause they couldn't hold it anymore. BY THE WAY...I work in a school and have been involved in lockdowns. OH and ALSO? They don't let ANYONE leave the rooms, NO MATTER WHAT....even if you have the smallest bladder in the world. So really? I call bull on this fml.

FYL? I would've felt like the President! How could you not enjoy that?

anniemeece 23

For some reason, I'm finding this hilarious. xD

Hey when you gotta go you gotta go. Could of been worse. Personaly I would rather have the escort then sit there with having the pressure of needing to go.

natalie_sarantos 19
KodaaKo 2

You should've just went to the corner of the room and yelled; "If you won't take me then I'll just pee right here!" Works every time. ;)

KodaaKo 2

You should've just went to the corner of the room and yelled; "If you won't take me then I'll just pee right here!" Works every time. ;)

mustang19898 16

I guess that's better than not getting to go and not being able to hold it anymore and peeing your pants.