By Anonymous - 29/06/2014 04:16 - United States

Today, I had to go pick up my kid, because he threw up while playing at his friend's house. The boy's mother bitched me out for not keeping my son at home while he was "ill". Her breath was unspeakably foul. So foul that it caused me to throw up too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 689
You deserved it 4 012

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jghaugland 6

One time somebody threw up in my office and everyone just ******* exploded with vomit. I know the feeling.

You should have told her The Ugly Barnacle story. She might have made the connection then. Or ask her what she had to eat. She might say "some roast beef, a chicken, a pizza...".

Comments

she's probably the reason your son vomited in the first place, buy her some toothpaste and mouthwash and send it to her anonymously so that you don't have to get in distance of her foul breath and she doesn't know you sent it.

I feel sorry for the poor post man who has to have her sign for that delivery. Whatever you do, don't request delivery confirmation.

beaverteaser 16

dirty mouth? clean it up with orbits.

Some mouth wash sounds like it would be a nice gift to give as condolences to the vomit experiences she had to endure.

Unfortunately, halitosis is not always "cured" with vigorous brushing. The mother could already be an avid brusher, but if the issue is in her throat, or elsewhere...if her diet is causing ketones to exhale out of her mouth, for example...That scent can travel!

Damn OP, sorry you got bitched at...but at least you got a little unplanned revenge

If her kid does not throw up, that means he is immune to practically anything

91hayek 31

I think it will take more than a toothbrush and mouthwash to fix her breath. Has to be something medical.

Fine. We'll give her an iv drip of Colgate and Listerine.

I would suggest that both you and your son stay far away from that woman and her house.