By fuckmylife - 02/02/2010 20:30 - United States

Today, I had to explain to my son that his dad was too busy in a raid on World of Warcraft to be at his award ceremony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 437
You deserved it 39 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gum_fml 0

a man who loves WoW more than family shouldn't have one to begin with.

you'll be singing cat's in the cradle someday...

Comments

Pearljammer001 0

ahh a world of Warcraft addiction, the only way I could break mine was to become a sleep chain-smoker

blingblingbling 0

YDI for being with a no brain twat.

"shame on you!!! how dare you miss your son's ceremony just to kill a inexistent monster mutant giant rat or whatever"- thats what OP should have said instead of "oh sorry, but your dad is playing an online game and he needs the virtual $ to buy a virtual sword to slay the virtual dark lord of darkness" >.>

Shadow_Phantom 26

Goes to show you know nothing about WoW; you're making assumptions.

Warlord708 0

Were not all like that you know... and it's not lord of darkness, it's the prince of darkness....!

elledubb 0

sad :'(...get that mans priorities STRAIGHT!!!!!

Wow... YDI for allowing your husband to be selfish in one of your sons' shining moments! Get him to stop playing that game, its not healthly.

acesarge 0

There is nothing unhealthy about playing WoW as long as you don't go crazy with it. I used to play Wow and none who where in my guild who had families of there own and never did shit like this. And most award ceremonies for kids are Bull shit anyway. Now days everybody gets an award regardless if they did anything to earn it so no one feels left out. I remember when I was in 4H and I got an award for I can't remember what it was so unimportant. Even I was board out of my mind at the ceremony. And for all of you bashing WoW players or gamers in general, Don't you have anything better to do then go on the internet and make fun of the "nerds" on fml.

boatkicker 4

Just because some award ceremonies for kids are bullshit doesn't mean all are. When I was little I won a statewide poetry contest, and a year later I designed that year's dump sticker for my town. I would have been crushed if my one of my parents hadn't attended one of those.

let's be serious tho... we have all had committments to raids and had to choose priorities!!!

Well, in his defense, the Lich King did open up in ICC today. World first is a HUGE deal!

@335: You might be the biggest ****** ever born.

jj79242 0

good job dad ....thanks for turning me into a junkie crack ***** all I needed was some time and attention ....now I suck weenie for beer money

he is such a asshole it's like saying that he doesn't care about his son