This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Doge - 12/07/2016 02:09

Today, I had sex with my girlfriend, and, every time, I practically suffocate during it. She's tall and I'm short, and she has a big rack. Not only that, she'll only be on top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 297
You deserved it 55

Top comments

Unlucky1232 20

talk to her.... seriously that's a health hazard to you. not saying anything will only make it worse

Sex is nice, but it's not worth to suffocate for it. Talk to her. Perhaps she will let you be on top, or maybe she can rise a bit so you actually can breathe.

Comments

Unlucky1232 20

talk to her.... seriously that's a health hazard to you. not saying anything will only make it worse

Sex is nice, but it's not worth to suffocate for it. Talk to her. Perhaps she will let you be on top, or maybe she can rise a bit so you actually can breathe.

Seems like a very one sided sex life. Being in a relationship means give and take in all aspects of it, including sex. Have a serious talk to her about letting you have some fun too and do something you want.

Not only is this incredibly unhealthy because of the suffocation, it also sounds pretty boring. She'll only be on top? A good sex life has variety, we all have our favourite positions, but she needs to open up more, and incorporate other things. Your sex life isn't only about her and what she wants, it's about your wants and needs too. Continuous repetition, especially in this situation, where it's becoming a health hazard, will only lead to relationship problems.

Have her turn around and rest her hands on your legs if she leans fwd. no suffocation for you, different angle, and she gets to stay on top. If she doesn't want to turn around just have her lean back instead of fwd.

@6 That only solves one problem. How about the fact it is only the position she wants? What about his needs and his favorite positions?

I have a tall, big boobed girlfriend who has sex with me but I no communication skills. FML.

That, minus the suffocation, sounds awesome.