By Anonymous - 02/07/2012 07:23

Today, I had my end of year physics exam. I wasn't sure about some stuff, so I hid my notes and textbook in the bathroom. Halfway through, I got up, went to the bathroom, and as soon as I picked up the book, forgot what I was looking for. I can't even cheat right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 777
You deserved it 53 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

Wow. Your life sucks AND you deserve it. If you're too stupid to cheat, perhaps you should have tried studying...

It's okay OP, you don't wanna be a cheater. Now you wont get in the habit since you know you suck at it.

Comments

HairyPunisher 27

Wow what teacher allows bathroom breaks during an exam? In high school and college if you had to leave the room, you handed your test in and that was it.

Exactly. I don't even remember being able to do this in middle school. OP must have a pretty lenient school. Or teacher.

I take college French and I'm a high school student. My teacher had 2 day exams, and you could go back and fix or fill in what you left blank. It's called a hand and ink. I don't think its cheating, because you learn the information anyhow, just a little later.

HairyPunisher 27

Well every teacher has a different style. Some do take home exams, some do open book tests. But if the teacher creates a rule that you must study and the test is closed book then having a book in the bathroom clearly violates this.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

11- Every time I see your username, I think it says "Harry Potter." Sorry, I've wanted to say this for quite a few FML's now xD

CantBeatMe2007 5

We hand in our tests but we can go to the bathroom without an escort

In my college we just get up and go at anytime. It's like "they never mentioned we couldn't, so we can" type of menally, but the door opening and closing gets distracting and annoying!

All of my college professors allow bathroom breaks. You just flip over your test and go. We call it academic integrity here. I'm sure that doesn't stop many people though.

HairyPunisher 27

32, lol I am a Harry Potter thing. the idea for my screen name came from a bad text-to-speech Harry Potter autocorrect actually.

shawnaishere 14

Study groups should help if the class is do difficult. It is not fair to the others that stayed up all night studying for the test.

robinhood007 9

Thank you! It's always a bummer when you study very hard for an exam and someone who cheated on it and didn't study at all got the same grade as you...what's even worse is when they're proud of the grade, as of they actually did something worth while...

hockeyoceancity 13

Ehh... Not true. If someone bet money on someone to win and they cheated and won, they would like them still.

When you get to university/college almost everyone cheats by collaborating on individual take home assignments. If you don't take the opportunity to cheat then, you're either stupid or hate having a guilty conscience.

TriflingAllDay 6

Is that cheating? Or working smart.

68- That's not true. Some people don't take advantage of that opportunity. Some of us actually do our own work and when others ask for the answers, we simply say no. I work hard for what I want. I feel like others should too.

68- No, you're stupid if you DO cheat because obviously you can't learn the material.

"What did the five fingers say to the face?" "What?" "SLAP!"

YDI. Cheaters never prosper. Fingers crossed when you retake the test you will do it honestly and pass off your own merit.

Oh terrible, just terrible, you deserve to fail.

ciumegu 6

Ahh I used to put notes in my shoes, and then go to the bathroom.

Steroids or Photoshop. Whichever you used, your torso looks like it's duck-facing.

You shouldn't cheat but if you felt like you just had to then you should have wrote on your hand.

You're telling her that basically 'cheating is wrong' but tjene you tell her how to cheat? I smell hypocrite.

How am I a hypocrite? It's not my decision what other people do. I just said write it on your hand next time. Sorry if that offends you.

RedPillSucks 31

Perhaps you should write a book entitled "If I did cheat, this is how I would do it" You could be as famous as O.J. ...Wait...Oh well.

How the hell did I missed this for 4 hours? *then, not tjene. Damn auto-correct.

I don't know why, but 'I smell hypocrite' reminded me of a line from House Party: "What's that? *Sniff* Smells like a bunch of *******!" "Well, I guess we would smell like *******...to a buncha dicks!"

Hiimhaileypotter 52

An exam is supposed to test your knowledge, not the textbook's. YDI completely, cheater.

OP may have deserved it, but like 15 said, when you are in school tests dont really matter for anyone except for the teachers. All that should matter for students is that they should know the stuff for (probably not) in the future.

Test do matter, actually. I had a teacher who would change your grade in her class if your score on your final was higher than your grade in the class. I did kind of take advantage of it, though. I would carry a D all through the semester, then study my ass off and get an A on the final. But yeah, depending on the teacher and/or the school, tests are extremely important!