By callerid - 03/08/2009 11:45 - United States

Today, I had misplaced my cell phone. I decided the best course of action would be to dial the number from my house phone and wait for it to ring to locate it. Somebody answered when I called. It wasn't the wrong number and I had a brief conversation with the man that stole my phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 493
You deserved it 34

Top comments

Lol that sucks! But it's better than having your car stolen and then calling your car phone and talking to the guy. (Seinfeld reference anybody?)

cherrypieguy 0

Comments

anchorsocks 0

atleast you still have your dignity. i think thats how you spell it

It was actually George who was moving cars to the other side of the street when Jerry's car was stolen.

No it wasn't. It was Sid (I think that was his name). George did move cars later in that episode though when Sid went out of town. George screwed up, got in an accident, stopped the ambulance from arriving in a timely fashion to Jerry's apartment where Elaine's older boyfriend had a stroke, and halted the production of a Woody Allen movie.

Polionixon 2

Cell phone thieves are a big problem in WI! let me tell ya!

Polionixon 2

you guys are gay! :P this was supposed to be for the fellows who said 1st and 2nd ;)

Stop drawing attention to it. The people that shout 'first' will get buried anyway, so there's no reason to bring it up again halfway down the page. I've seen people disagree with the first poster and point out 'well, at least they didn't say first.' WTF? Stop focusing on it so much. Yes, it's annoying, but it's even more annoying when people won't shut up about it!

did you at least ask WHY he stole it or where he was?

ksunnyv1011 0

Are you sure he stole it. Or did you loss it and he found it?

dotsdesu 0

what's wrong with saying "first" ._.

rachelbrianna25 0

probably everyone else is jealous? lol

Omg I know how you feel.... Im guessing he didn't give it back eh? Well don't worry I lost my phone not too long ago... Once before that though I lost it, and The man that had found it decided to give it back thank god... You don't find many people out there like that.