By PanFace - 13/10/2009 06:54 - Australia

Today, I had an argument with my wife. I told her to get back in the kitchen. How does she respond? By doing what I told her to do, and returning to hit me with a frying pan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 115
You deserved it 121 316

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tooo bad it wasn't an iron skillet. LOL he deserves it

Yeah, his command was an act of genius & worked out so well didn't it. He's lucky she didn't come back with a butcher's knife.

Comments

Well we dont necessarily know the context but it does sound pretty bad. But seriously OP you have balls and you are a champion, not many guys risk that type of stuff anymore and obviously for good reason looking at the results.

Tooo bad it wasn't an iron skillet. LOL he deserves it

Oh good other people actually read that I thought it was just me

(just to help the debate along) He only said that because that's where she should be, making him a sandwich. Unless of course it was time for her to do the ironing.

See, that usually ends the fight for my boyfriend and myself. Since once he says that we're laughing too hard to continue angrily. It's funny. Make her not be lame.

I'm glad gender discrimination amuses you. It's things like this that set back equality movements.

I like how things panned out for you, OP. Since we're on the subject of sexism and sexist jokes... Q - What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? A - Nothing. You already told her twice. Q - What do you do if your woman's watch breaks? A - Nothing. There's a clock on the stove. Q - Where should a wife go after checking out of a wife beating rehab center? A - To the kitchen if she knows what's good for her.

sublime93 0

@mercy - what you just said became relevant to my interests. I am, of course, talking about the fist names and not the fact that you want to get married and have "hideous, three headed mutant spawn." Obligatory - "I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang."

They never heard of "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" either that or they didnt get the concept.

Why is the area above a womans hip called a waist? Because you could easily fit another pair of **** there and, I think the main reason women don't wear watches (all together) is because there's a clock on the stove, not because it broke :-) sexism rocks

lneely 0
jw90 18

haha damn! don't piss her of again..

Jesus your cool, Obama, go to he'll. or at least get the he'll out of the whitehouse. as for you Peter panface, you are a sexist mongrel who examplifies why this wourl sucks, men aren't any better than women, and I think you ought to try making your own damn sammich! betcha forgot how? oh and to clarify, I'm a male. so you can't say I'm just some butthurt chick. (that previous sentance does not reflect my views or opinions)

#32 do you have friends by chance? Like male friends...

"Jesus your cool, Obama, go to he'll. or at least get the he'll out of the whitehouse. " Republican? :P Also, removed that ******* apostrophe from the word "hell" , seriously. "you are a sexist mongrel who examplifies why this wourl sucks, men aren't any better than women, and I think you ought to try making your own damn sammich! betcha forgot how?" Did he really seem like that much of an idiot? Where he doesn't know how to make a sandwich?