By Anonymous - 15/07/2013 04:23 - United States - Clarks Summit

Today, I had an allergy test. Not only was I allergic to 35 out of the 40 items, they also found out that I'm allergic to the latex gloves my doctor happened to be wearing. Now my entire back is covered in a rash that will last at least another week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 984
You deserved it 3 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thank god u didn't find out u were allergic to latex during a prostate exam.

Martinez0285 28

I'm sure you were itching to know what the hell was goin on

Comments

Be thankful that your reaction wasn't much more serious.

41 - I accidentally voted that OP deserved it. :( Some people are going for badges and some people are just assholes.

blackvyper 8
ryanyack 2

Glad you didn't find out right before you were about to bone some chick!

How old are you anyway? I would think that anyone over the age of six has run into a situation where they were around latex gloves? Every dentist and dental hygienist wears them as does any doctor who's going to touch your body. The other allergies are just remarkable and I'm sorry that you have those allergies. But not knowing you're allergic to latex gloves is really sort of surprising.

It could be an allergy that developed later in life. It could also be one of those allergies that initially really wasn't a big issue so the OP didn't really notice it that has now gotten much worse. Meaning maybe at first it just created a minor sensitivity that has now turned to a rash.

Get a script for Phenergan- histamine blocker AND helps you sleep. its like Benadryl on steroids, only...not.

That's the only thing in North America that I find actually works. And OP: Geez! Is your name Jim Kirk or something? That's a lot of allergies!

I feel your pain. Allergies are the WORST