By Anonymous - 15/07/2013 04:23 - United States - Clarks Summit

Today, I had an allergy test. Not only was I allergic to 35 out of the 40 items, they also found out that I'm allergic to the latex gloves my doctor happened to be wearing. Now my entire back is covered in a rash that will last at least another week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 984
You deserved it 3 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thank god u didn't find out u were allergic to latex during a prostate exam.

Martinez0285 28

I'm sure you were itching to know what the hell was goin on

Comments

Zimmington 21

Look on the bright side. If you're a guy you can tell women you can't wear a condom because you're allergic. :)

CharresBarkrey 15

They make latex-free condoms for just such cases...

Zimmington 21

I said look on the bright side. There are no STD's or unwanted pregnancies on the bright side.

Zimmington 21

27- I know that. But that doesn't mean everyone does.

well don't you sound like a bucket of fun...

How does one deserve to be allergic... I would think in those test they wouldn't use latex due to that reason...guess I am wrong...

Its standard to use latex unless otherwise stated in medical history (this point was made by another commenter)

That's grim! You're allergic to everything! Someone just just put you to sleep!

Allergies suck, but at least now you know what to avoid - and there are worse ways to find out you're allergic to latex!

Zimmington 21

Yes! That stuff really helped my allergic reaction to the adhesive on black tape.

perdix 29

So, what are the five things you can tolerate? Perhaps you should build a house made of pollen, shrimp, dust, cat dander and cheese. You'll be fine, just as long as you don't go outside.

K410 18
jw90 18

It's good to know these things now rather than later