By Anonymous - 06/10/2012 18:27 - Philippines - Sucat

Today, I had a big argument with my girlfriend, after she tried to stop me going home, even though it was already past my curfew. I got home, only to find out I'm grounded for staying out late, and dumped for being "inconsiderate". FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 020
You deserved it 3 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kappycone 8

Sounds like she's the one being inconsiderate.

Balls are weak and sensitive. Grow a ******, those things take a pounding.

Comments

You must be really strict. Most people will agree that you can still be in a relationship and and at the same time have a curfew. I live with my parents and I don't have a curfew, but I give one to myself because I don't believe it is very decent for girls to stay out pass midnight unless it is a weekend. Maybe I'm being to conservative or old fashioned, or maybe just sensible.

My ex gf used to do the same thing, it just gets worse so this is for the better OP.

Misskayfoyer 14

She needs to have a good look in the dictionary, cause last time I checked, 'Inconsiderate' is not letting your boyfriend go home when it's past his curfew... Sorry she dumped you OP, and I hope you find a more considerate girl in the future.

Your girlfriend sucks. Your parents, on the other hand, are totally justified.

You have a date and a curfew? Something isn't right here.

devore504 7

can do what he wants when he turns 18

devore504 7

15,16 or 17 is not to young. my sister was with one guy from the age of 15 till she was about 30

Both your parents and your girlfriend are right. If you're under your parents' authority, you must follow their rules. If you can't stay with your girlfriend, you don't deserve one. She wanted someone who's his own master - a man, not a boy.

Think of it as a blessing in disguise that she dumped you because you now know what bitch she is for trying to disrespect your parents

Your girlfriend is the inconsiderate one. I see this as a blessing in disguise.