By Anonymous - 06/10/2012 18:27 - Philippines - Sucat

Today, I had a big argument with my girlfriend, after she tried to stop me going home, even though it was already past my curfew. I got home, only to find out I'm grounded for staying out late, and dumped for being "inconsiderate". FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 020
You deserved it 3 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kappycone 8

Sounds like she's the one being inconsiderate.

Balls are weak and sensitive. Grow a ******, those things take a pounding.

Comments

WrongRomance 11

What was her reasoning for you not to be home at curfew? You couldn't work it out over the phone?

watermelon1 35

Your username matches this FML perfectly, just saying.

lelo007 11

You got lucky, kid. It's never too early to learn what you shouldn't look for in a girlfriend.

Should've left anyway and told her you'd call her when you got home. You'd probably still be dumped, but at least you wouldn't be grounded. But hind sight's 20/20, I guess. But if she'd dump you for obeying your parents' rules, she's not a girlfriend worth keeping. Who knows just how controlling she'd become if you stayed with her.

I agree. A girl's gotta respect their boyfriends, their beliefs, morals, rules, loved ones, etc. OP - She's clingy, bitchy, and disrepectful. She wasn't worth your time. I wish you good luck on finding another one.

perdix 29

Now, when you say "dump," do you mean you're going to release me from the shackles in your basement, or you're going to dispose of my corpse in the river? I gots ta know!

23- Edit: Noor answered while I was typing. I fail.

Ugh! Disregard my last comment. Apparently I'm too ******* slow to edit. Fail.

hopsinlove17 26

Still a better love story than....HOLY **** WHAT AM I SAYING? O.O

lacespace 8

I love singing that to whining people

perdix 29

#25, yeah, maybe so. Since you have me hanging upside down, I could be disoriented. I think the other fellow up here is dead. You can put all the rouge and lipstick on him as you want, but he's dead as a doornail. I think you need to "dump" him (sense #2.)