By confused_girl - 01/08/2013 05:10 - United States - Cedar Rapids

Spicy
Today, I got the sex talk from my dad. It wouldn't have been so bad if he hadn't said, "It's not the size of the stick, it's how you use it." I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 382
You deserved it 5 037

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

Maybe he was talking about ******?

He's just trying to make sure you don't get disappointed some day

Comments

sounds like he has some latent insecurities that he's trying to impose on you

He's just giving you the advice not to pass up the little ones. I think.

He probably meant how to please your boyfriend

Obey_StudBoii 23

Lol like Peter from Family Guy told Meg "the sexiest thing a woman can do is enjoy a man's fart". lmfao.

Zimmington 21

I didn't even get a sex talk.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Yeah neither did I. Although I was young I referred to it as the birds ands birds (cause I'm a Lesbian). Instead of the birds and the bee's.

150493x 29

I'm sure he was just trying to give you some good advice. Just because you're a girl doesn't mean that you shouldn't know a bit about the guys part too.

KinkyCurly 13

But coming from your dad.... Awkward

It couldn't be less awkward coming from a mother either... I mean, "Sweetie, I've had small dicks and large dicks... it's not all about size..." is much worse for me. All that would do is make me assume my precious mommy was easy. No thanks.

Maybe no one will understand your reference to the fml above this one when they are just looking at it randomly.

indianswagg 14

If he says that while in the right state of mind, just imagine what tips he would give you if drunk !

IGaveRickUp 15

YDI for thinking you got to have a ****** to be a girl.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I will admit this comment made me chuckle. Even as stupid as it is, you got a laugh out of me.

perdix 29

He was just putting in a plug for small-penised men. The Teeny-Peenies tend to look out for one another.

RedPillSucks 31

The IBPC Itty Bitty Penis Committy