By gangstalicious - 08/05/2009 21:07 - United States

Today, I got the cell phone bill for my family and saw that my son had gone over his limit by around 1,000 messages. Curious to see what he was talking about that much, I read the messages. Apparently, my 15 year old son is having it off more than me and my wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 293
You deserved it 13 561

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakes_n_syrup 0

Wow, way to be a nosy parent

@299 I'm 15 too. Heres a few thoughts, 1.) learn to spell. 2.) cursing every other word doesnt make you cool, and it certainly doesnt give you that mature-beyond-my-age impression you were going for. 3.) Nobody wants to hear about your dumb religious beliefs. Nothings going to happen if someone has sex before their married. as long as he has safe sex he's fine 4.) Your advocating for invasion of privacy just makes you seem like that asshole snitch that nobody likes, who believes everything their parents tell them and take on all their values without questioning anything. So, somehow i doubt that your a better parent than half the parents out there. And i doubt you'll ever be, because chances are your never getting laid.

Comments

zee209 0

YDI for invading your sons privacy.

jbweesoo 0

i am pretty sure that you aren't able to read text messages -- you can just see who they are to and when they were sent. nice try though. ps -- don't invade your son's privacy - that's just rude.

wowfmlife 0

Um, everyone saying "don't invade your kid's privacy" needs to get a clue. If he doesn't want them to read the messages, he would pay for his own phone. Punish that kid, he needs it.

realggirl 0

YDI for invading your son's privacy. That's just wrong. You're a horrible person and parent!

wowfmlife 0

And I'm 15, and have never had sex or anything like it. Some people actually have morals so no, not all 15 year olds are doing it.

I did it at 14, doesn't mean I don't have morals

acertijo 0

whaaaaa.? That's common nowadays, and that's your fault for educating him.. ehh, not so well...

since when can you read messages on the bill, it doesnt work like that. they dont save the copy of the actual message or anything, and even if they did it would waste so much paper to put all that on the bill they send you. and you can't look at the messages online either, so i dont know how you possibly read his messages unless you took his phone and read them from there.

You should have sex REALLY LOUD when you know he's listening.

jchansfan 0

YDI, it's not his fault you don't have sex as much as he does! :P You do realize he could be full of shit though. I mean if you're going off flirty texts or texts inbetween him and his friends. Teenagers talk sexually all the time, but they aren't doing evryuone they make sexual comments towards. Personally i think it was sorta low to go into his texts, would have made more sense just to make him pay for the money he spent going over the limit... Occam- THEY'RE SAYING IT'S A DUDE... Come on man! :P Nina- I dunno if they use that many texts they probably have a life, they're probably just over relient on their phone... With all due respect, jchansfan

And #20, that is completely untrue. That was made up on the spot. A lot of 15 year olds have common sense and aren't that caught up in sex.