By gangstalicious - 08/05/2009 21:07 - United States

Today, I got the cell phone bill for my family and saw that my son had gone over his limit by around 1,000 messages. Curious to see what he was talking about that much, I read the messages. Apparently, my 15 year old son is having it off more than me and my wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 292
You deserved it 13 561

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakes_n_syrup 0

Wow, way to be a nosy parent

@299 I'm 15 too. Heres a few thoughts, 1.) learn to spell. 2.) cursing every other word doesnt make you cool, and it certainly doesnt give you that mature-beyond-my-age impression you were going for. 3.) Nobody wants to hear about your dumb religious beliefs. Nothings going to happen if someone has sex before their married. as long as he has safe sex he's fine 4.) Your advocating for invasion of privacy just makes you seem like that asshole snitch that nobody likes, who believes everything their parents tell them and take on all their values without questioning anything. So, somehow i doubt that your a better parent than half the parents out there. And i doubt you'll ever be, because chances are your never getting laid.

Comments

LilKonvicted 0

If one of my parents looked at my messages I'd be pissed

you can read the messages?!?! oh shiiiit. im in trouble if my mum can do that.

Wow. You just figured out that they can read messages? You shouldn't say anything through text you wouldn't want someone else to read, once it's sent, there is no telling who else can read it.

Yeah seriously, can you really read the messages? My mom gets the bill for our family plan. Are my text messages right on there? Or would she have to request them...and can she? I'm 20 so we share the plan cuz it's more cost beneficial, but I don't want her snooping. :P

Most of the time, you would have to have specified that you wanted the text history sent with your bill when you first got the phone, and often you can only do it for your phone, your child under 18, or your spouse. Some companies allow you to pull the text history, i.e., if your dad thought your little brother was having sex with his girlfriend, the dad could pull the text history, and see all the texts the son has sent, and (at some companies), all the texts he has recieved. Most people, especially older people, don't know that you can do this, and many wouldn't know how to go about it anyways.

#12 just realised it wasnt a good idea to keep all his dealers on his cellphone :P

lebronsux 0

um I'm pretty sure #12 is a girl....

vividahlin 0

ydi for reading your kids texts. you read something you shouldn't have and learned something you don't want to know. whose fault is that?

How is that an FML? give the lad a beer and ruffle his hair.

eh alot of high school kids are sexually active, nothing to worry about, just get him some condoms and maybe herpes cream

Oriina 0

Welcome of to the world of "Sexting" :| I wouldn't have looked through his messages so much as just punished him for going so damn high over the limit in the first place.

Clandestine_x 0

Curiosity only really ever leads to things you don't want to know/do. fyi, the vast majority of 15 year olds i know are are at least doing oral/fingering/handjobs and shit. and a ton are *******. it's nothing new.