By Justme - 05/06/2013 05:02 - United States - Lafayette

Today, I got the bill for the flowers my husband arranged to be delivered to me while he's out of town next week. I also got the bill for the flowers he's sending to the floozy he'll be seeing next week while he's out of town. The gift tag for it was: "I can't wait to see you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 650
You deserved it 3 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Leave his stuff outside for when he gets back/ yard sale and change the locks. Cheating sucks. If you are not happy just leave, but don't stay with the jerk, makes you just as bad.

Send him a message or call saying "don't even bother coming home" and pack his shit up

Comments

Hopefully lilies because they are associated with graves. Where dead people lie. Dead like their marriage.

Well...I got nothing. I'm just gonna retreat to my fortress of awkwardness and live with penguins for the rest of my life.

SmittyJA24 26

Idiots like him make it rough on all of us guys that have integrity & morals. Wedding vows are made to both God & the partner!!

MissWhitneyB 17
HeadlessSparrow 20

Change all the locks to your house, and then go on your own vacation during the time he comes back.

I see opportunity here for a nice revenge. I just hope you don't have kids with that scumbag

Take his stuff and burn it all! U can do so much better!

perdix 29

When he gets back, see if he learned any new sex tricks from her. If he doesn't improve, dump his ass. If he gets you off like never before, keep letting him go out for "training."

Bobskittens1 12

That's a horrible idea! I'm pretty sure they aren't swingers.

perdix 29

#29, "pretty sure" they're not swingers? If he's letting the bill get back to his wife, he must have permission to see this other woman. Either that, or he's really stupid. . .

Inediblepeaches 15

This cracked me up. Sadly the FML crowd think you're being serious...

I wouldn't jump too far ahead... maybe he's going to see his mother, or something? That makes just as much sense as the flowers being sent to some random woman.

Dusty_Busters 15

Op would probably know if he was visiting his mother, co-worker or whatever if it casual... Probably.

Well now you have evidence for your divorce case.