By Anonymous - 10/09/2009 06:02 - United States

Today, I got stuck in an elevator for 45 minutes. I am an elevator mechanic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 666
You deserved it 6 960

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Uh, no. Elevator mechanics can't do anything while they are stuck in an elevator. Maybe, he was working at a place where there are multiple elevators, and he used a working one and got stuck in it. It's not like he can do anything if he's stuck in an elevator on the way down.

Comments

blah123blah 0

And elevator mechanics are supposed to be immune to getting stuck in the elevator?

being stuck in elevators suck. When I was about 8 or 9 I was visiting my grandfather in the hospital, I was hungry so my grandmother gave me money to go downstairs and get something to eat. Some asshole pulled the fire alarm while I was in the elevator and thus I got stuck alone until the fire department brought the elevator down.

This was one of best ones I've heard in a long time. Short, to the point, and hilarious. :) At least you have a story to tell people. I'm sure you're the type that can laugh and yourself.

whyowhy26 3

YDI for being adopted. Whats that, you really ARE adopted? Damn. FML.

Well I'm sure you couldn't get out, you'd be the most experienced in knowing how to get out of a broken elevator. You were probably fixing the elevator in the first place.

Hemlock420 0

Did you at least get paid for being there? That would have made it worth while...