By monkeywrench - 01/05/2012 05:14 - United States

Today, I got some spam stating that I'd have no love life in the coming 10 years if I didn't reply to it. So, no different to the last 10 years then. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 507
You deserved it 2 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NiveaKK 9

Go out and meet new people,OP I'm sure you can find someone suitable for you :)

Comments

Crash a random party and then become the life of it. That should help you you meet someone

Thats what you get for ignoring the same letter 10 years ago!

For **** sake! What person went around licking stamps and posting thousands of letters with pre-paid envelopes stating they needed to send this letter to as many people as possible otherwise they won't find love for the next 10 years! AND ****, DID THE PERSON WHO SENT THE LETTER 10 years ago remember that the 10 years was up and thought they may issue an email this time??

I guess I'm going to hell because I didn't like some facebook post in three seconds....

thiscrazything 1

I hate those stupid spam chain letters. Who creates those things anyway? OP, trash the email, and get outside and live. Try speaking to as many people as you can!

When all els fails, use your right hand

Unicornszxcvb 6

Relationships are for *******.....and people who get the daily recommended ammount of sunlight.

Dear OP, Cliches notwithstanding, in being single for a... prolonged period, you're really not alone! Expect a membership badge soon. Anyway, with no answers, a modicum of wry optimism, and precious little precedent with which to offer hope for the future in finding love in this world... I can only say this job never ends, but keep showing up; you're not alone.

maybe you failed to forward a chain letter 10 years ago... :P

Everything in life happens for a reason op - I was single for a very long time - almost 14 years but have now met my soulmate and couldn't be happier . One day you will meet that special someone and it will make it worth the wait .

No OP, that spam mail was supposed to be in your inbox ten years ago. But you know, E-traffic and such delayed it a little bit. That being said, the 10 years curse that was applied on you because of your unintentional reckless behavior of not forwarding the mail is now broken. Now you may start fishing for a partner unless of course there is another spam on it's way :/