By thealaskanyoung - 30/10/2014 03:58 - United States - Greenwood

Today, I got sick at school. When someone called my mom for permission for me to leave, she told them she doesn't have a daughter and to never call that number again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 392
You deserved it 2 775

thealaskanyoung tells us more.

Hey, OP here. Let me get this straight: my mother is not abusive. She just has a sense of humor! The lady who called was just taken aback for a second before my mom clarified. She's just a character, in no way abusive. Y'all are ridiculous.

Top comments

clairecurses 19

maybe they called the wrong number?

Wow that's rough. Though what if they got the wrong number? I think that would explain a lot.

Comments

dakotaabriannee 14

I may be the only one who thought this was actually funny. Get over yourselves. Not all parents are supposed to act a certain way and be so black & white. Parents like to have fun and joke around too. My dad would probably do the same thing but end up coming to get me anyway. It's not mean. It's a joke. Also, they could have just gotten the number wrong.

ostfaiz 18

Hahaaha your mom is funny Op, or may be she was not expecting you home because of her boyfriend ;)

This one elementary kept calling me over and over saying my son or daughter was in trouble or sick for about a month. I finally answered, turned out the older kid had convinced the people in the front office that the moms cell number had changed to mine. Do you have a sibling who spends a lot of time in the office? If so you might have your answer.

nikojhavlin 12

Walk the **** outta that school

are you sure it was her on the phone?

Parents. Nobody can punk you better than them.