By disturbed - 10/05/2009 09:56 - United States

Today, I got rear-ended at a stoplight by a woman who had been doing her make-up while driving. She didn't get out to see if I was okay until she had finished perfectly applying both lipliner and gloss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 873
You deserved it 2 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dancing_bear 0

At least there'll be no doubt about who's fault this was. Also, seriously, lipliner? Christ. #1, **** off.

I'm with number 2. The downside, she doesn't seem to care about your well being. The upside, should it go to court I see a nice settlement in your future.

Comments

Wooow, love how all these people are writing about the fact that she's a woman causing her to be a bad driver.... that's just wild. She's just an idiot, its nothing to do with her sex.

@11 - This is why that "statistic" is a crock of shit: If men go on 20 trips to the store and they have 3 non fatal accidents and 7 fatal ones, thats 70% fatality rate for accidents. If women go on 20 drives and have 10 non fatal accidents and 7 fatal ones, thats only 41% fatality rate for accidents. Any idiot can see though that women are worse because they had an additional 7 non fatal accidents for the same amount of trips to the store.

Also for every 1 woman on the road there are 3 men so if both have an equal 50% of all crashes, the men's 50% is higher even though statistically they are identical. Statistics can mean anything depending on how you show them.

what a dumbass i really hate bad drivers

UsingLogic 0

I don't know which sex has more accidents than the other, but anyway it's not because more men or women have more accidents on average that EVERY man/women is more likely to drive badly. Insurance is more expansive for young men than for young women "because men cause more accidents on average". Guess what: take a guy, switch his Y chromosome with an X chromosome, and he won't drive better. There is a confusion here. More guys have accidents, but it doesn't mean guys are more likely to cause accidents just because they are guys. Sex is an indicator of the probability of having an accident, but it's not a cause! Still, men are prejudiced against because insurance companies confuse indicators and causes. Go and say "chinese people should pay more insurance because they cause more accidents", you'll get labeled a racist. Go and say "Women are more likely to stay home while their husband works, so we should only make education for guys", you'll get labeled a sexist. But when you discriminate against men, nobody gives a shit.

who cares? a nice lawsuit will set things straight.

You should've thrown your car into reverse and smashed her back, and drove away. What a bitch.

ditlihi 0

Okay, the fact that you got hit is FML....who cares about when she got out.

a good example of why women are complete trash when it comes to driving.

apparently using the phrase "cockslap" warrants moderation.. i should probably stop getting on here shitfaced but i love pissing people off. but on a serious note, 89 makes a good point, at how everyone is allowed to bash men ruthlessly without any sort of consequence, but making a joke at a woman's expense deserves some form of reprimanding and punishment. think about these words; Killer. Terrorist. Mugger. you picture a male every time you see these words, and when a killer terrorist or mugger happens to be female, special attention is given to their gender. "the female killer claimed 3 victims..." shit like that implies that killers and bad things like that are naturally male,and this sexism against men is propagated through the media every single day. there is something called "battered wife syndrome".. ever hear of a man claiming this defense? NO. a woman can legally kill her husband and claim this bullshit ******* cause and literally get away with murder. so women, **** off. you are bad drivers, get over yourselves. men are apparently all pigs, sexist, racist, filthy, criminals....i think i'd rather just be branded as a bad driver.