By maribel - 04/06/2011 11:27 - United States

Today, I got my beautiful daughter ready to be a flower girl for the first time. A flower girl in the wedding of her father, my ex-husband, and the woman he cheated on me with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 586
You deserved it 4 122

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hmkay8710 0

she didn't say she was going she said she was getting her daughter ready.

shaniecerb 0

my daughter wouldnt go.how dare he have the audacity to have his daughter at that abomination of a wedding

Comments

lordxb 0

wow that guy sounds like my dad :

SirSingle 4

statistically women cheat more than men now......

it should be, "people who cheat are scum" you sexist bitch!

haha you should've told her to kick him the balls Hahaha

grumpygeorge 0

I'm betting you had everything you needed to keep him from cheating.

Exactly, no one wakes up one morning and thinks 'I think I'll do someone else today". People cheat because there is something lacking in their relationship. And maybe OP was a bad wife. Everyone's been in a relationship with that horrible partner.

bayoubottom 3

same belief here. she could have prevented it. he wanted something she wasn't willing to give it to him that's why it's his fault.

SmallTownCutie 0

How the **** can someone cheating be the others fault? If you don't like your sex life you talk about it. If you aren't feeling satisfied? you TALK about it. You do NOT go around screwing other women. You are all sick.

**** you #10 the little girl did nothing

She should have clarified her thoughts then, because it sure sounds sexist.

SkyHiLyfe_808 0

Maybe OP's ex-husband really loves this woman. Even though the fact that he cheated on OP sucks, OP needs to suck it up and move on. After all, OP's daughter will always be her ex-husband's daughter, too, and this will mean a lot not only to the ex, but to the daughter as well. Plus it's likely that this won't be the last event for which OP has to get her daughter ready to go to that will involve the new wife.