By Tee - 26/03/2010 08:48 - France

Today, I got locked inside my office again by my co-workers because they had forgotten I was still around when they left. This happens 1 or 2 times a week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 461
You deserved it 42

Top comments

FruityLoooons 8

"forgotten" my ass. They're being dicks to you, man.

haha123321 0

they must not like you too much

Comments

haha123321 0

they must not like you too much

spidergirl41 0

lol that sucks. huge time. :) I lke big butts and I cannot lie

don't forget to take home your red swingline stapler or they might take it from you and ask you to come in on Sunday. ummmm yeah I'm gonna have to go ahead and I've you come in on suuundaay.

"I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven."

yeah, they are obviously doing it on purpose.

did they move your office to the wharehouse?

oh oh I know wat you should do! steal the copy machine, take it somewhere far from the city and beat it with a baseball bat while playing gangsta music in the background

yay for me starting an officespace thread

Since they probably don't like you, start preparing for it. Stash some snacks, bring a sleeping bag, and maybe some music. When they see you in the morning, they'll all be jealous of how much fun you're having.

FYLDeep 25

Yeah the real problem here is that this wasn't a mistake. Never was.

iSitt 0

call the building official to unlock the door and agree the company will pay him overtime. your boss will make sure that never recurrs

Well... im not sure if you are aware but there are things called phone which are useful at times like this Im pretty sure France has em

sounds like someones got a case of the Mondays

stickypoopy 0
apoll 0

vsoloro ur probably the ugliest creature my eyes ever layed on

teekay298 0

they definetly didn't forget

I'm just wondering why you don't speak up and say something. If you let them turn the lights off on you and don't say anything, it's your own damn fault. If you do bring it up, then they obviously don't value you, and you should probably look for a new job.

EmDizzle2007 28

its funnier than ppl are givin u credit for

Is it because you're quiet? People forget I'm in the room all the time because I don't speak.

Monikabug 9

I don't really like talking. I usually listen to other people talk.

Monikabug 9

Are you overly shy or what? I know this kid named Jake who doesn't talk at all, but he has a stutter, which makes him shy about it.

Sort of, though my shyness is not as bad now as it was in the past. I've always been a quiet person though, so not speaking is just normal for me (though highly unusual to other people).

Monikabug 9

there are five or so personality types and one prefers to listen to others speak than speak themselves.

FruityLoooons 8

"forgotten" my ass. They're being dicks to you, man.

why don't u put a reminder at the entrance of the door which says " remember to ask for___your name___ before closing the door"

youthink_fml 0

Sounds like you don't contribute much to the work place and they forget you're even there.

KurouTenshi 0

I'm not gonna lie, it sounds like they just don't like you. I demand vengence!!! Piss in their cokes, Give'm Hitlers! Better yet, hunt them down to their house, tie them up, strip'm down, and **** them RIGHT in the ass. When you're done, don't forget the ever pleasent: See you Tuesday! Walk away smiling ^^

FruityLoooons 8

Yeah, okay. Except the OP is a girl. Sooo...

that's exactly what I would do and I'm a girl. two words: strap on.

I prefer to instead take my anger and frustration out on a random person I encounter in front of the grocery store, KT. I pull out a loaded revolver, point it at the random person and start yelling, "Why does Johnson get a raise and not me? I've been with this company doing exceptional work for 5 years and you give a guy like Johnson a raise after only his first year?! I should be getting the raise! ME, I said! ME!!" The mother holding onto her 3-year-old daughter, both scared out of their minds, will reply, "Please! Just take the car and groceries! Just don't kill us!!"

KurouTenshi 0

@14 I lol'd at this for a good while x) thank you so much @9 Read #13, and cry to yourself, wishing you were that awesome.

KurouTenshi 0

mercy, go check out my comment on the one about burping into a phone D: I made an homage to you, man. I hope you like it. :o

I know what you are referencing, Mercy. I am not allowed to talk about it, though.

Don't break the rules, Robin. I'm watching you.

FruityLoooons 8

Why would I do that, #20? I actually liked your post. I laughed. And yes, I did read #13. While I didn't cry or sulk into my lame corner, I did chuckle. :D

How do you get locked inside a building? Aren't there, you know, door locks that you can undo?

KurouTenshi 0

Not in France, dude. (and since "Ill-de-fuckfish, France" is the default for most mobile submits:) The OP was too busy typing on her phone to look for a lock, plus she's a woman, so...yeah. That should help explain a lot.

Actually, you're wrong in more than one way. First of all, Nord-Pas-de-Calais was the default for mobile submissions, not Ile-de-France. So fail. Second, that has been fixed. It no longer defaults to France at all.

KurouTenshi 0

Intoxicunt, I'm wrong in many ways. More than I can count, to be honest. And I know I have my faults, and that I'm a bit crazy. In fact, I'm practically borderline psychopath. But, I would like you to know that I appreciate your concern, And at the same time: I just don't give a ****. Love Always, K. Tenshi p.s., I found your old mints that you had arranged by month, and switched them out with new, fresh tic-tacs. Orange flavour. Enjoy!

Thanks, KT. But I was sincerely hoping you'd opt for a flavor I haven't tried yet, like melon.

HamsteronA 0

can't the person just get a key?

KurouTenshi 0

@32, Don't worry, Tox, I'll have my people get with your people, and we'll get you whatever flavour you want. But whatever you do, do NOT try the honey mint. Bad things happen, man. Really bad things... *shifty eyes*

If it happens again and again, do you think they are trying to tell you something? If nothing else keep your eyes on the clock and be prepared to leave 10 minuets before the rest of them.

looks like you might start paying attention to when everyone leaves...