By Anonymous - 05/07/2013 14:26 - United States - Chicago

Spicy
Today, I got home from work early and discovered why my 17-year-old daughter's sprained elbow isn't getting any better after weeks of treatment. She can't stop giving handjobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 434
You deserved it 8 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Easy fix: all she has to do is use her mouth!

Wow. I think you need to have a talk with her!

Comments

I hate to hear the story of how you found this out

Beat both there asses!!! It's called discipline.... Talks are in threw one ear and out the other... Ass whooping is a scar 4 life...

This may stun you, but many parents are against scarring their children "4 life". In fact, we prefer not to scar them at all if possible.

Also, if you tag something on Instagram, then facebook share it, the hashtags are shared too.

escobar07 10
KiddNYC1O 20

I know a friend who literally got a ********... Literally. Poor girl.

You never know; it might be helping her elbow. Like they say, different strokes for different folks.

What great commitment and dedication

taylort88 3

Ok guys, I saw this and had to make an account to comment because this sounds like it was my little sister and mom. We're from Illinois and this happened recently. If it was, she sprained her elbow playing softball and the guy she was jerking off was NOT her boyfriend. He's a kid she goes to school with. I'm not sure if he's the only one or not, but he definitely visits her room often. My mom found out when she walked into my sister's room because the dumbasses don't know how to lock a door. She's grounded indefinitely and when that grounding is over any guy she brings into the house must sit in the living room. This was the rule when I was her age but they decided to change it so she could "work on projects." You can see how well that worked out. Well, I hoped this clarified things for everyone. I'll do a better job at keeping the brat under control. :)

Whoa whoa whoa, Control is the last thing anyone needs here. There is nothing wrong with a 17-year-old giving a hand job, that's pretty mild compared to what most 17-year-olds are doing. If you look into her room and find 15 men of varying age, race and dick size lined up to stuff every hole then you have a problem....