By Anonymous - 13/10/2010 15:28 - United Kingdom

Today, I got fined when my fat dog decided to walk across a private film set to get at the catering area. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 021
You deserved it 10 109

Same thing different taste

Top comments

davek 36

YDI, if your dog is out in public it should be on a lead.

Did you find out what set it was? A friend and I once sneaked onto the set of a movie basically just because we could. We pretended to be extras for the whole day and never got caught.

Comments

ydi for not leasing ur dog and feeding it fat. ;)

The correct response to the question about the dog is, "I've never seen that dog before in my life."

Your fault, doggie was just following his nose,... It's a dogs world

OK, by now it should be common knowledge that I hate dogs and cannot imagine why anyone would want one of those filthy, slobbering, poop eating, pee drinking, furniture chewing, indiscriminately humping, barfing, barking, biting messes in their homes. That said, why was this dog off its leash? YDI for not restraining your dog. If you had controlled it, you wouldn't be in this mess. Secondly, your dog is fat because you overfeed it and/or do not give it enough exercise. Dogs are stupid, especially when food is involved. They will eat themselves to death. You need to stop letting it eat everything it wants. This is also why it went over to the food in the first place; you have let this greedy, stupid dog think that every morsel it smells is his to waddle over to and slurp down. Greedy dog + lack of leash = fine for stupid owner.

Erindub 0

Please tell me its one of those tiny minature dogs that irritate the piss out of me on a daily basis

I fail to understand the relevancy of your dogs weight in regards to this issue... YDI

The dog's fatness is relevant because it explains why the dog could not control itself and waddled over to steal food. Since the OP allows the dog to stuff itself to the point where its weight is at issue, it is clearly accustomed to vaccuuming up every morsel it can sniff out. It smelled food, is unable to discern food that is permissible to eat and food that is not, and waddled up for yet another pig out.