By ginger - 19/08/2011 10:38 - New Zealand

Today, I got dumped by my boyfriend because he is tired of everyone giving him shit about my ginger hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 131
You deserved it 6 801

Same thing different taste

Top comments

eminemchick 19

maybe he was disappointed in your "lack of soul"

Comments

I have red hair, and that's no reason for him to dump you! He obviously doesn't care anyways!! And don't ever dye your hair to impress a guy,either he likes you for who you are or he doesn't like you at all!!

Finally a person who knows that you shouldn't change yourself for a guy! Kudos to you.

I'm A ginger too and I hate when people give me shit for being a ginger emo, don't change yourself for that douche.

In your picture, you look like a brown haired liar.

Lol guess he hadn't heard "red in the head, great in the bed" but either way, gingers are awesome.

I've never heard of this Ginger. Now go back to work making some whisky.

I've actually never heard that either, but thanks for telling me! :D

I will, and it will be the best damn Whisky ever and you won't get any.

Lol I didn't hear of it for a while. I forgot who told it to me haha.

ImmaB3AST 7

I'd start telling everybody about one of his problems so he gets laughed at all the time. Karma's a bitch

muchagente 5

I'd say, well, dump him. he doesn't deserve you. except its's too late. i'm sorry for you.

weallarefailures 0

also being a Ginger, I'm quite offended by that. So... how does having a hair colour that 98% of people in the world dont have, why does that mean we don't have a soul? Actually, people like you are the ones without souls going around & making this teasing Ginger shit acceptable now.

ImmaB3AST 7

44- it's called a joke? Chill pill?

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

44- it is a joke. Also nice made up stat

Yeah but not everyone can take a joke. Like me I'm a ginger and I can take a joke. But someone else it can really bother them.

iAmScrubs 19

And it's not like it was a funny joke whatsoever. I've heard it around a billion times.

It's a joke when it's occasional and everyone can laugh about it. But when it gets extreme and constant it's not a joke anymore, it's turned into teasing and bullying. Some people can ignore it, but a lot of people can get hurt.

No, actually... Do you get called a fire crotch, a soulless Ginger & other shit that isn't true? Say you have brown hair, is there a day where it's acceptable for people to kick the living shit out of you just because of your hair colour? Would you put up with that? No. So why should people with red hair? It's the exact same thing.

220 is totally right. I used to be able to take a joke about it... But the last 3 years of high school have been nothing but people bullying me ONLY because of my hair colour.

Ok ALL of y'all are way over reacting! Chill out! He was just messin around! God ppl these days get offended at everything! Ppl always tell me my hair looks like shit, u think I give a ****? Uh no! So go take ur whiney asses and go crawl in a corner and cry! Get the **** over it!

Capt_Oblivious 10

Just dye your hair and get a soul, then you won't have anything to worry about.

How about you stfu and quit making discriminating comments, then you won't have anything to worry about.

Its a youtube video. Look up ""Gingers do have souls".

Capt_Oblivious 10

233- How about you change the batteries in your sarcasm detector since they appear to be as dead as your wit.

TalkinSmack 6

Tell everyone you dumped him because he has a flatulence problem.

jellitonoctopus 19

Well now you won't have to be with a weak minded person. I wouldn't want to be with someone who can be that easily influenced (negatively) by his peers.

Exactly No 23. When I was in college there was a guy who really liked me but wouldn't ask me for a date because he didn't want to be ridiculed by his friends for dating a dog. I know this because he actually had the nerve to tell me this to my face, as if saying "I really like you, but all my friends think you're ugly and would pick on me for seeing you so don't expect me to ask you out" was a better alternative to simply saying nothing. I really liked him too, but not after that comment. Either he didn't like me enough to stand up to his superficial friends or he was too big of a baby to stand up to his superficial friends. Either way, LOSER. After we graduated he called me. Apparently it was 'safe' for us to date because his friends all lived out of the area and he and I were still local so they were no longer a barrier to our relationship. Obviously I told him to take a hike. Don't worry about it, OP. It's a small loss.

I love me some ginger, bring it on down here girl! No but seriously, he's a dick

newjerseyguy 0