By bitten - 15/05/2010 05:09 - United States

Today, I got bitten by my aunt's dog. My brother was holding the leash. He said he didn't pull the dog away from me because he didn't want to rip my shirt. Meanwhile, the dog was biting a penny-sized chunk out of my hip. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 076
You deserved it 2 787

Same thing different taste

Top comments

good thing it wasnt a dollar size chunk.....and tell your bro to choke on dick and suck balls

today my niece got bitten by my dog because she was messing with him. they are having my dog put down. real fml.

Comments

skatorchick69 0

Do the same thing and say "i didnt want him to rip ur shirt"

Wow, that's a stupid reason not to pull the leash back. I bet the shirt isn't even that expensive, and if it was, it wasn't worth that...FYL for sure.

FYL. Maybe your shirt isn't ripped but it has teeth marks in it. Those are really noticeable. Sucks even more that you got bitten. Have her at least replace the shirt and...idk 'bout the dog biting you. She's kinda family. Seems like a touchy situation.

BroadwayBound 0

I'm guessing you're the older one, because I do things for my older sister that I'm positive in my head she'll be fine with but then judges me on how I do it. I'm just assuming here, but if he ruined a piece of your clothing before, he probably remembers how pissed off you got and didn't want that to happen again. Admit it, if he ripped your shirt you would of been pissed off any way, and he would of blamed himself. At least he had you in mind.

you're brother is a dumbass, sic the dog on him and refuse to pull it off

FYL, OP. At least it wasn't a quarter-sized chunk. *rimshot*

Finnish 0

OP you should have told the doctor (I hope you went to one or I just think your wound is worse than it is) "you think this is bad? you shoulda seen the dog after what i did to him!"

poor dog. Having to live with stupid people who abuse it.