By anoynomous - 02/02/2010 05:47 - France

Today, I got a ticket. The officer's daughter is my ex. He gave me a ticket for 31 in a 30 mph zone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 706
You deserved it 5 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That ticket won't stand up in court, especially with the arresting officer's relationship to your ex. Fight it!

cucuto89 0

you should do her and break her heart again

Comments

1. Go to court. 2. Get it overturned. 3. ????? 4. Profit.

TryToBeKind 0

I din't think it was even allowed to ticket a person for one mile over the speed limit. Six miles per hour above? They may get away with it. But if you have reason to feel you weren't speeding or that Cop was being vengeful, then you can fight it. Read the ticket and see what you can do now.

1 mile over is speeding and cops get away with whatever the f they want. u all need to go back to drivers ed retards. sure u could fight and win this but he still wins by making u go thru the hassel

TryToBeKind 0

Actually, it depends on your area you live in. Our town? They pretty well only ticket people (for speeding) who live in other counties. Since the county is printed on our front and back plate, they know where you're from. There are certain counties that they'll pull you over and ticket you for anything they can find and they get away with it. Since there's absolutely s**t to do around here, anyone who is coming here generally is up to no good anyway.

you know dads are some times a pain in the ass especially when they are not ur dad I would know I txted my friend and then she said she had to go then like all girls do we both said " bye luv ya!" and then her dad now thinks we are both lesbians F My Life!!!!! but what eve sucks for u to OP

rachexl 0

hmm thats how the last barely legal girl on girl porno i watched started. weird.

ok never mind my last comment I just made that up lol hahaha

The__Redneck 7

Put his name out there. And hers--make sure that folks know not to date this woman because if they do they stand the chance of getting harassed by her father. He'll figure it out pretty quick. Until then, yeah--that ticket wo't stand.

You should have shrugged you shoulders and said "It's a good thing I saved all that money not using condoms then."

DrewSaFur1313 2

take it to court. tell the judge he was being bias against you because of your relationship to his daughter. I'm sure the judge will throw the ticket out. the cop probably won't show anyway and you'll win by default.

riku3220 2

Actually they could ticket you for going .1 over the limit. They won't because it's such a non significant increase but they can.

that's abusing his power!! I'd say something to some higher authority!!

He can't do that you are allowed to go over 5mph over the speed limit

Actually its called a speed limit for a reason... Its the limit. You can get a ticket for going over it even by one, just most cops dont bother because it isnt a worthwhile ticket.

Maddoctor 10

Yeah but because speedometers aren't all uniform in every car it's a rule of thumb that a +1 to +5 mi over the limit is normally allowed. OP can fight it, especiallly since the officer has had a previous relationship with him.