By Anonymous - 09/04/2009 18:48 - United States

Today, I got a missed call from my dad, who hasn't talked to me in months and has vowed not to have anything to do with me. I called him back excitedly and apologized for missing his call, and we had a 20-second conversation about how his phone accidentally dialed my number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 159
You deserved it 3 546

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please. He probably called you and hung up on purpose to make you feel like crap.

Comments

desperate_fml 0

oh my gosh! I wish i knew how you felt. My mother drinks a lot but I have to see her everyday. If your dad does something like that you should be happy he doesn't talk to you.

Why does he still have your number if he refuses to speak to you? Sounds like he's a jerk.

Oh, what a bummer! But think positively--at least he still has your number in his phonebook, right??

nanab10 0

eh, don't worry about it. my dad's the same way.

that sucks but what did you do to make him not talk to you?

At least he has your number. but **** thats some messed up shit, seriously what did you do to deserve that?

MrGlad 0

I don't see why anyone would put "You deserved that" for this FMl. But seriously, FYL...my dad lives in Indiana but at least he calls me five times a day =)

I'm sorry I know how u feel. I haven't talked to my dad in months either. Your dad and mine sound sorta the same. I just decided to give up on him. But if u really want a relationship with ur dad then tell him that call or text it to him. If he declines just move on with ur life. Some people are just like that.