By doomed - 21/04/2011 02:45 - United States

Today, I got a letter from my mother-in-law stating that demons made her spread rumors about me all over my hometown before my wedding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 011
You deserved it 2 510

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chickunkey 0

I think you should talk to your fiance about uninviting her, darling. If she pulled this stunt before the wedding, the reception itself is going to be worse.

Comments

What a fool... Why don't you pay her a visit, dish-out some thought provoking slap to those "telling cheeks" of hers, and when asked, say her demon jump ship and made your body its new home... lmao

Get possessed by a demon yourself and go Chuck Norris on her ass.

iianalove987 7

Awwe yeah! That should show her. :)

Drown her in holy water. Tell everyone you wished to free her soul. Problem gone.

Sounds like you're in need of a cleric.

You should probably call in the Winchester boys.

Supernatural FTW! Cas is a god :D *drools*

an angel actually, but close enough I suppose.

Shadow_Phantom 26

People should stop stereotyping demons. ....Please? As for the OPs problem, FYL. She needs to stop making excuses.

And you would know if they're stereotypes, or real true facts? Makes sense.

Lol, demons are fictional. You can stereotype them however you like, because they're figments of imagination. They can be whatever you want them to be.

21 makes a good point. Screw all you ignorant non-believers.

TempestRain 0

Stereotyping demons?!?! Bahahahahahahah! That's literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard! Thankyou....Thankyou.

inorite? People have no respect for demons. Hell, most of the time people treat them like they aren't even there.

simply_improper 1

ydi for not explaining what kind of rumors. =p

what kind of rumors do you think she spread?? damn

She's either mental or cannot think of a better excuse for spreading the rumors.

The 'demons' clearly don't want you getting married.

thats total Bull crap!!!.....no one writes letters anymore!

yeah cause demons aren't made out to be the bad guys or anything, so stereotyping is such a bad thing to do. inside, they have father issues and need a hug.