By d4rkxf0x - 22/07/2014 15:54 - United States - Lindale

Today, I found the iPod touch that my mother claimed was stolen at the mall a few years ago, lying on her bed, still logged in to her Facebook. Thanks, mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 074
You deserved it 4 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel your pain my mother did that with my gameboy

nlm92 15

Time to take revenge via her Facebook status!!!!

Comments

If it had been your iPod in the first place, I say you should take it back. Say nothing and just see if she notices. If she comes to confront you about it, you can confront her about lying. If she says nothing then you'll know that she was hiding it from you on purpose and you get a free iPod.

Goblin182 26

Its not free since it was OP's to start with.

Hey, at least she didn't lie about it being stolen.

It's possible she bought a new one...either way I still wonder why people do that

Thats funny. My Mum did a similar thing to me

How do you know it was specifically your ipod? I'm sure your mother has enough money to buy her own ipod. so please don't assume it is yours unless it has markings from you .

I'm pretty sure OP figured out it was his before writing this. Also, since he just found out his mom had an iPod touch, I'm assuming she has been sneakily using it. If she had bought it herself there would've been nothing to hide.

Check the search history you might find some interesting things

something's in life start with ipod...far more to go OP...

My mum does this kind of thing with any food I have in my bedroom and then accuses me of stealing it from her.

Omegapi197 12

She is still logged in to facebook? You should change her status so she 'confeses' the whole thing.