By Hm - 08/02/2010 04:03 - United States

Today, I found out the love of my life, my husband, is cheating on me. When I confronted him about it, his response was, "Don't blame me, you're the gullible bitch." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 503
You deserved it 4 000

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Reynard12 0

Well, at least you know for a fact that the next one will be much, much better.

Comments

toeknee33 0

lmao damn he doesn't give a f$#% bout your marriage

anfscd 17

Yes, I'm so glad you managed to grasp the point of the FML.

ambrz 0

awh:( I hope you guys didn't have kids with that jackass.

I think ambrz is trying to say that hopefully neither the OP, or the mistress had kids with the man, because his gene pool wouldn't produce all-that-great-of kids.

I'm pretty sure you need to stop trying to be funny by being a smartass.. cuz it's obnoxious. if he's cheating there's obviously TWO women, so 'you guys' makes sense. use your brain.

obviously there was more than one woman.

In my opinion by correcting her in such a bitchy manner, you're being a smart ass, too bad it isn't working out so well for you though.

windswept 0

so sorry sweetie. SO not your fault. If you can manage to behave with dignity during these next few weeks/months, you will feel much better about yourself, and he will be shown up as the asshole he is. Kia Kaha (stand strong).

dphilipson12 0

today, I realized that all I do is fight with my wife. fml. you're lucky. go single.

What were you THINKING when you married that dude? Sure, you loved him, but did you not notice that he's a complete jerk?

His true nature is showing, I'm sorry though that really sucks :/

AntiChrist7 0

Girls only love assholes. YDI

I think that all guys are assholes. So AntiChrist7 is correct if you take lesbians out of the equation. Yes I am a guy, shamelessly an asshole because of it. :-D

AngryNinja 1