By Anonymous - 23/11/2009 10:13 - United States

Today, I found out that some men think it's OK to clip their fingernails at the table, in a restaurant, on a first date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 839
You deserved it 2 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he wasn't using a Pedegg on his feet and dumping the shavings into the food.

Wow men go to such lengths to show disinterest.

Comments

voveraite 7

Wait, so he carried a nail clipper with him, to be prepared in case he won't go for a second date? wow...

token_blackguy 18

you do live in the south carolina.

Kylias 6

Yes, but, talking like this, does not suddenly, make this story, worse than it is.

He clipped his nails on your first date together!! OMG that's totally something for the second date -dump him. -Seriously, it didn't matter if it was a man or a woman that's just disgusting to do around food especially in a restaurant. He even thought ahead about bringing a nail cnipper..

Did he pay for your dinner? Then he can do WTF he wants.

WTF does that have to do with anything?! It was a disgusting, rude, nasty thing he did that he should have known to not do in a restaurant. Paying (or not) for the meal has nothing to do with whether or not it's ok to act like an inconsiderate slob.

hazardharry 0

I feel awful for you, that is a truly terrible experience. If you need any therapy, I know a good doctor. Message me.

So you had a bad date, mostly because you're too straight edged, where's the FML?

ew i have seen this before and it is absolutely revolting.

noshitsherlock 0