By Anonymous - 22/02/2010 13:27 - Costa Rica

Today, I found out that my mom goes through my garbage. I'm 25 and don't live with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 340
You deserved it 2 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Put some filthy erotic poetry in the trash with graphic imagery of nasty sex scenes. Just as she is getting orgasmic over it, end it by addressing it to your dad. That ought to fix it.

That's weird and disturbing at the same time.

Comments

buttshapedfruit 0

Well, unless you have some kind of dependency on her or something, it looks like it's time to cut off part of the family tree... or at least get a restraining order.

junker311 0

lol my mom complains about condoms in my room. I'm married and haven't lived with her in years. I have 3 children so you'd think she'd be happy I'm using them ;)

Maybe you do not live with her.. but it seems that she lives with YOU!! and you only just found out ;)

kawaiikitty 0

at least you don't live with her! :D

Charos 1

Know what you do? Go get a maxi pad, then proceed to brew a pot of coffee through the maxi pad and ensure you dispose of it at the very top of your garbage. I guarantee, either she'll wind up asking you if you have some horrible disease or will quietly, though immediately cease out of disgust. Great thing about this plan is it will work regardless of sex (if you're male racy pictures of yourself in drag rolling around in chocolate pudding on the floor would have much the same effect I would presume)...embarrass the woman into submission :)

Dude, that is seriously creepy. I would talk to her face to face and ask her what in the world she thinks she is doing. Put some limits on her, otherwise this is liable to spiral out of control. If it still does, move somewhere else, don't let anyone know where you live, change your name to Tom Cruise, shave your head and maybe some plastic surgery, and never ever call home. If she's the stalker type (which most likely is the case), she'll use any small trace of info to find you.

could she be looking for white trash?