By mike - 07/02/2010 07:16 - United States

Today, I found out that my girlfriend of one week is suicidal and crazy about me. She showed me that she'd carved her old boyfriend's name in her arm, and she threatened suicide if I ever left her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 522
You deserved it 4 118

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hummingbug 2

wow. pretty much everyone who has posted any comments on here are jerks. you're talking about a REAL PERSON. i'll agree she's psychotic sounding but who the hell are any of you to say "dump her!" or "lets make her prove her depression!" obviously if she carved her last bf's name in her arm she has attachment issues and is overly emotional and needs help. you all need to quit being so insensitive. OP: you need to break it off with her but you should also definitely at least invest in setting up someone that she can attach herself to afterwards who is TRAINED to handle these situations. don't stay because you feel obligated, you deserve true love but don't be cruel either or you'll carry it with you for the rest of your life, guaranteed. i don't care what people say otherwise, you will never be rid of her memory if you do it cruelly.

Wrong sir, there are some people who end up following through with their threats after the break up.

Comments

Americunt 0

Dude, sorry. She might be hot and all, but you have to learn this lesson... All right! Break me down, you got a lovely face We're going to your place And now you got to freak me out Scream so loud, getting ******' laid You want me to stay, but I got to make my way Hey You're a crazy bitch But you **** so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on

antsinmypants199 0

soooo true. how would you NOT know that she's a super-emo before you started dating? those things are pretty obvious.

hummingbug 2

wow. pretty much everyone who has posted any comments on here are jerks. you're talking about a REAL PERSON. i'll agree she's psychotic sounding but who the hell are any of you to say "dump her!" or "lets make her prove her depression!" obviously if she carved her last bf's name in her arm she has attachment issues and is overly emotional and needs help. you all need to quit being so insensitive. OP: you need to break it off with her but you should also definitely at least invest in setting up someone that she can attach herself to afterwards who is TRAINED to handle these situations. don't stay because you feel obligated, you deserve true love but don't be cruel either or you'll carry it with you for the rest of your life, guaranteed. i don't care what people say otherwise, you will never be rid of her memory if you do it cruelly.

she won't kill herself. I bet she threatened the other boyfriends with that too. especially if she carvin their names on her like that.

jackg 0

go to the bfs she carved into her arms and ask if she did the same thing to them if she did break up with her and get her help

The__Redneck 7

Psychotic SOUNDING? The woman is literally trying to hold herself hostage. I got no respect for that. OP, get out of there as quick as you can. Hummingbug, quit insulting other posts, or I’ll cover my naked body in peanut-butter and leap into a herd of pissed-off elephants.

#15 I agree with you completely. everyone is a bitch on here and it makes me pissed off. especially about a topic of suicide. that's just mean...

#15 & #62, Ya'll need to quit your bitching. It's not ''insensitive'' for everyone to say he should leave her. She is a bitch for putting OP in this kind of position and he shouldn't stay with her.

He probably just wanted to get away from you. You sound incredibly annoying.

:( I'm not annoying...he had a rough life..asshole

I had a rough life. I ******* toughed it out. I don't wanna talk about what it was but trust me it was hardly easy.

@65 they said he should break up with her, but they're (the other commenters) are being rude saying 'who cares if she kills herself' etc.

DomQueen 0

I agree with #15, because I was just like your girlfriend. She just needs somebody around, be her friend, break up with her and get her some help. You don't know how the situation for her is at home. I used to be just like her and I'm not some pyscho bitch and I didn't carve my ex's name on me. But, I was suicidal and had problems with the attachment, my ex helped me through it and now I'm perfectly fine, he's even my best friend now. Be honest with her and get her some help. For her sake and yours. You can't be in that type of relationship.

she probably threatened the kill herself if the last guy left her too, yet it seems he did and she's still here so it's a safe bet you breaking up with her wont cause her to top herself

#15, nope not insensitive, just realists.

That's quite unhealthy and you need to separate yourself from it immediately. Who knows what she could drag the two of you down into. She's lying, btw. I had someone pull this crap on me, and obviously didn't go through with it when I scrammed. Don't put this on yourself. One week? A throwaway doll.

tell the police? that is really creepy, that girl needs help. if you really love and care about her, get her some help.

aderosa 0

Tell your school guidance counselor. I assume you're in middle or high school because hardly any adults show this kind of behavior. That way you can help her without having to stay with her out of guilt. Previous posters ARE assholes. People who do things like that for attention need help just as much as the people who are more silent who DO end up committing suicide. It's manipulative of her to do that but you're just as bad if you're going to be a callous asshat about things.