By mike - 07/02/2010 07:16 - United States

Today, I found out that my girlfriend of one week is suicidal and crazy about me. She showed me that she'd carved her old boyfriend's name in her arm, and she threatened suicide if I ever left her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 524
You deserved it 4 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hummingbug 2

wow. pretty much everyone who has posted any comments on here are jerks. you're talking about a REAL PERSON. i'll agree she's psychotic sounding but who the hell are any of you to say "dump her!" or "lets make her prove her depression!" obviously if she carved her last bf's name in her arm she has attachment issues and is overly emotional and needs help. you all need to quit being so insensitive. OP: you need to break it off with her but you should also definitely at least invest in setting up someone that she can attach herself to afterwards who is TRAINED to handle these situations. don't stay because you feel obligated, you deserve true love but don't be cruel either or you'll carry it with you for the rest of your life, guaranteed. i don't care what people say otherwise, you will never be rid of her memory if you do it cruelly.

Wrong sir, there are some people who end up following through with their threats after the break up.

Comments

She won't do it. It's just how crazy, emotionally manipulative people work. Get out of this relationship NOW. Then change you cell number, your email and your facebook privacy settings. This girl is crazy and needs psychiatric help.

Put a choke chain around your neck so she can pull it. That way, she'll kill you first.

jt7893 0

WTF let her do it before she carves her name in her arm and ur blamed for it

happened to me too brotha it sucks but just break up with her and keep in touch with her

just break up with her. no point in staying with her. she was crazy before u met her and she'll be crazy afterwards

I posted an opinion before, but for some reason it was deleted. Anyway, I think OP shouldn't be made to feel responsible for helping her especially since they've been only dating for a week and she clearly had this problem before that. If OP WANTS to help her, then more power to him. Just be careful because she may turn on you for any strange reason.

cocoa369 0

you need out of that relationship, you dont want anyone to try and have control of you like that.

taygirl1 0

that's really creepy..I would make her go get some help..like a hospital where crazy people go