By talhabilal - 11/03/2010 14:28 - Pakistan

Today, I found out that my entire family thinks I have no friends, am expressionless (to quote, "a robot") and that my monotonous voice hints at the suppressed depression hidden deep inside me. According to them, I need psychic evaluation. It all came out during a family reunion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 777
You deserved it 3 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, maybe you do need a PSYCHIATRIC evaluation. They must be pretty worried about you to bring this up, or complete assholes, but for an entire family to agree hints at something deeper. What's the harm in some evaluation? £100, perhaps, but for your mental health, a small price to pay.

Comments

trumpetGIRL12345 0

snickerdoodles plz we all get it! ur great at English stop shoving it down everyones throats yes I know this isn't good English and frankly I don't care the OP has bigger problems than his/her grammer plz stop correcting everyones grammer O.K English majors stop showing off

trumpetGIRL12345 0

plz would all the grammer correcters stop big deal he mixed up physic and phyiciatric or whatever it is NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE OP'S GRAMMER COME ON PEOPLE ITS NOT LIKE HE SAID "look what u dun did" OR SOMETHING LIKE "did I do good" OK SO LAY OFF !!!

damn it im number 109. i tought i was goin to be first!

Monikabug 9

You're the first one to be number 109. That count's for something! :)

ok well um.... I have nothing good to say about that

sexygloriasare 0

The best club for seek ing the rich singles, sex y beauties. ...what's the most important is that you don't have to be a milli onaire, but you can me et one. ... Meet a Rich Match on w w w . w e a l t h y s e e k e r . c/ o m The best club for seeking the interracial singles, sexy beauties and even hot interracial celebs... I think everyone need to meet some miracle after all the terrible stuff in the news and the economy . You should check it out!!! GGGGG w w w . w e a l t h y s e e k e r . c/ o m Welcome back to the best and largest site for dating successful singles and admirers in the world! You can find tens of thousands of matches and friends right here, especially those in your city.

By the way, OP, I love your beautiful name. Bilal is beautiful both in historical reference and in sound. I hope that your family is wrong and that you are really happy and peaceful inside, and that they come to appreciate you and understand you exactly as you are. Good luck.

spiderman0606 0

That made me feel all warm inside...

AquaSky 1

It's possible that you may display a "flat affect" (or to a lesser degree, a blunted affect) without realizing it. You might want to ask a third party for an honest, unbiased opinion.

icychill67 1

maybe for the next family reunion, they can all pull together money to buy you a personality and friends! hurray!