By displeased - 05/04/2012 06:47 - United States - Candler

Spicy
Today, I found out that my boyfriend is afraid of female orgasms. Right as I was about to climax, he panicked, pulled out, and ran into the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 768
You deserved it 3 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kiran_fml 5

Wtf is he afraid of?? You're going to blow up on him or something?

josebaseball11 14

Get on top next time. It will make it harder for him run.

Comments

LMAO what the hell? Think he's gay or will be eventually.

His mom must have been a screamer. So when your sounds of intense pleasure began to sound familiar, the way I see it, He had two options A. admit that Freud had a point or B. Run to the hills! So I guess really, you saw the lesser of two evils. Good luck with that op.

pinkpixie06 11

What is up with people saying he's gay? It is more likely that he is too young or too inexperienced to understand the female ******...and how enjoyable it could be for him. And for those saying "dump him", some people actually have sex when they LOVE one another. If that's the case with OP, she should help him get past this issue...not just toss him aside!

cindykitty 0

Said the actual pussy with a pussy as a profile picture.

I have never hear of such a fear. here is my advice, let him watch you bring yourself to ******, next let him bring you to ****** manually or orally. maybe him seeing you ****** these ways will ease his fears and he will have an easier time during intercourse. if i were you i'd find out exactly what about the female ****** scares him.