By Anonymous - 30/01/2012 17:28 - United States

Today, I found out that in conclusion to working five nights in a row, I'm scheduled to work the night shift on Valentine's day with my ex-boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 133
You deserved it 3 858

gingerleigh tells us more.

it's not a full time job. It's my 2nd job. I'm also in school. I'm not working all 5 nights with him, just 2 including the last, but it's still going to be extreme an extreme over load of work.

Top comments

Maybe Cupid will come along and things will work out great. Or you end up having sex for memories' sake. Or it's just going to be awkward. Who knows?! Only one way to find out. Or, since it's only Valentine's Day in two weeks, you could ask a co-worker to switch shifts? I'd pick a single one if I were you ;)

Comments

So what? It's not like you 2 are going back.. Do your job and everything will be fine.

Don't most people with full time jobs work 5 nights in a row?

doink 0

My impression was that the OP is scheduled to work the next 5 nights, as well as Valentine's day, with her ex-boyfriend. The FML isn't that she has to work 5 nights in a row, but she has to be with her ex 5 nights in a row. I could be wrong, though.

it's not a full time job. It's my 2nd job. I'm also in school. I'm not working all 5 nights with him, just 2 including the last, but it's still going to be extreme an extreme over load of work.

doink 0

In that case, welcome to life.

iztherainbow 0

hey anything can happen on a night shift on Valentines day maybe the sparks will be a flyin ;)

last night i spent the night with my best friend at her boyfriends house. his best friend was my "date" who was he? my ex. what happened? we had sex abd then he tells me he has a fience

Oooooh no! Five nights in a row? That's awful! But wait, one happens to be a manufactured meaningless holiday? Your life is OVER! Seriously though get over it some people work 5 days in a row every week it's called a full time job..

drunkinstl 0

I've worked the past 3 weeks in a row with no days off. In fact, I have to pull12 hours tomorrow. waaa waaaa waaaaa

At least he doesn't have any plans either.

monkeysbff 0

That sucks :l I can't even deal with texting my ex gf's... couldn't imagine working a whole shift with one O.o

OP your a dumbass. this is why you don't date coworkers YDI