By Rachel - 12/02/2016 06:26 - United States - Burton

Today, I found out that every time my boyfriend has cutely joked about my clothes not matching while we're just lounging around the house, he's really been hoping I would catch on that he thinks I look like a slob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 067
You deserved it 3 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lounging around is the time meant to be comfortable. Why would he think you're a slob for wanting to be comfortable?

Go on, woman. Let your claws out and walk around your house naked. Then, when he decides he wants to get frisky with you, sternly tell him, "No, sorry, I'm not good enough for you apparently."

Comments

it doesn't matter if your relaxing at your own house.

That's awful. I hope he gets over it. You have a right to be comfortable at home.

True dat. Every second I spend inside of my doors is spent in pajamas. I live like Hugh Hefner, minus the girls... and mansion... and money...

Lounging around is the time meant to be comfortable. Why would he think you're a slob for wanting to be comfortable?

I think he looks like an asshole. You're just hanging around the house there's no need to dress to impress.

Go on, woman. Let your claws out and walk around your house naked. Then, when he decides he wants to get frisky with you, sternly tell him, "No, sorry, I'm not good enough for you apparently."

Yeah take the hint and tell him he's an ass. Being comfortable at home is a pleasure everyone should have.

All this time I never realized that there was a dress code for lounging.

If it's your house, then you can wear whatever you want

Who cares how you dress in your own home? That's your haven, you can do what you want. If he doesn't like it, he can suck it. Who does he think he is, a Kardashian?

If he can't still love you for how you look when you're not dressed up.. next time criticize him when he lounges