By Suunflower_14 - 26/08/2013 21:18 - United States - Gilbert

Today, I found out someone has a crush on me. Normally I'd be fine with this, if it weren't for that fact that this guy informed me that he has collected pictures of me since the third grade. I'm turning 23 in two weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 578
You deserved it 3 077

Suunflower_14 tells us more.

Suunflower_14 8

Just wanted to confirm some questions here. I'm gonna be getting a restraining order here soon. He still tries to talk me at work (we work at the same coffee shop, what a coincidence) and I do my best to ignore him. He creeps me out actually very much so and he constantly is bugging me. The guy is weird, but in a way I feel bad for him because he's always been an outcast and doesn't really understand how to have friends. Anyways, I should be starting my college classes soon too so I can focus on school and not so much... Him.. Too bad he's probably a kidnapper. Thanks for the... lovely comments guys.

Top comments

Get a restraining order asap. That is beyond creepy.

This sounds like a plot perfect for Criminal Minds.

Comments

Who knows OP, he might actually be a very devoted guy that's worth a shot. Though that is kind of over board taking pictures of you since 3rd grade.

JokersHQ 21

I would contact authorities/ a lawyer for ways to look into the event and protect yourself in the future (since the way your fml reads it seems like he is mentally unstable). Hope the situation gets better! Good luck!

Protect herself from what exactly, getting her picture taken?

Holy_Schnikes 23

If she says she doesn't want a relationship with him he sounds like he would get violent and possibly kidnap her.

#29 That's how it starts first it's pictures then she catches him goin through her trash and next think you know she is tied up in the back of a van driving to a different state.

Seriously? Everyone needs to stop being sue happy. It's annoying and most of your excuses for suing just end up being bs that is thrown out of court or distracts from other cases that truly require law enforcement.

She won't win the case. It would just be a waist of money considering take pics of people isn't against the law. If it was I doubt we'd have poparatzie.

38-- so if that was you you'd be fine with some dude taking your pictures for 15 years. Put yourself in there place before you comment.

Their* And no, I wouldn't be "fine" with it, however I wouldn't automatically think "Oh, I'm going to sue this person". It's called a restraining order if you truly feel threatened.

marry him, he's effectively been loyal for fifteen years already

That is kinda sweet, in a I wanna cut out your eyes and put them in a jar way.

That's a bit too long...what I find odd was he didn't pursue a relationship in high school...but either way he needs to collect something else...

That's not a crush that's a full on stalker.

30-- Pay attention didn't she say she was turning 23 in like two weeks.

Looks like he has more then a simple crush on you, I'm talking about stalker status. Get a restraining order. There are some real weirdos out there , sorry op!