By alaskaintexas - 19/07/2012 07:29 - United States - Bulverde

Today, I found out my sister-in-law is getting married. She is one of my best friends, and was my maid of honor when I got married. She's asked me to serve punch at hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 568
You deserved it 2 866

alaskaintexas tells us more.

Her maid of honor is already married, and she's not getting married for the second time. I just married her brother. And btw, I'm planning her wedding with her mother, not her.

Top comments

txgirl2013 14

You should serve punch all right....a punch right in the face...but no, that sucks :(

Comments

Could it possibly be a casual wedding? I'm sure if it is going to be a backyard BBQ wedding she may not care for all the expensive extras. That's just my guess anyway. Or she is under pressure from her/his family to include socially awkward relatives.

How is she your sister in law? If she was, she'd be marry to your brother....

#92, you are not the smartest cookie in the jar, are you?

"Accidentally" knock over the punch bowl and enjoy the reception because you're no longer on duty.

That's actually still quite a big deal but she should have at least made u bridesmaid!

davek 36

You're already married. Isn't it tradition that the bridesmaid gets off with the best man?

ellytoad 13

Now that's what I call a slap in the face. My condolences. Your friend's maid of honor had BETTER be someone crazily close to her, like a childhood friend who saved her from drowning or something. And even then, that's no excuse for asking you to be a worker instead of a regular guest who can enjoy herself like everyone else.

no need to talk to her. talking to her will only make her think "no wonder I wasn't so close with this crazy chick" just move on to new friends. but being she's your sister -in-law she more than likely had friends she's known longer than you....