By Darbstar101 - 08/04/2015 13:00 - Australia - Lawnton

Today, I found out just how much my dog likes ice-cream when she tackled a little girl at a park for hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 254
You deserved it 4 250

Darbstar101 tells us more.

OP here, yes the girl was fine and laughing when I ran up to her to see if she was okay. My dogs just a very large, very excitable english mastiff puppy and the girl loves dogs so it worked out fine after I bought her another ice-cream. And my puppy wasn't on a leash because we were at a dog park playing with other dogs and she was very fired up. The little girls parent saw what happened and were very understanding :)

Top comments

What would you(r dog) do for a Klondike bar?

Comments

Someone's screaming about ice cream, that's for sure.

That dog knows what he wants and intends to get it.

hoosiergirl94 31

I'm reading this while having a cornetto !

And this is why most civilized places have leash laws.

Theater_Chef_3 30

if you would read their follow up the owner was at a dog park, and at least in the many places I've traveled at a dog park leashes aren't required

cryssycakesx3 22

I doubt he's psychic... he can't really post about the follow up *before* the follow up is written...

Today I learned that at least three people can't read and compare timestamps.

karcummings 19

That's why there are leash laws, and dog training. I hope you bought the girl a new ice cream, and disciplined your dog.

Because let's assume that op did everything wrong and was just letting their dog run around without a leash. Sheesh.

It's a dog eat ice cream world out there.