By Jonnyboo - 29/08/2009 12:13 - United States

Today, I found out I was getting a new bed for my room. Then find out it was my great-grandmother's. The one she died in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 542
You deserved it 2 798

Same thing different taste

Comments

SPOILED BRAT? YOU PRO2BABLY L1KE TO FCK YOUR D3AD GRANDMA , BUT MOST PEOPLE D0NT SO STFU B1TCH

They definitely need a "So What?" vote button.

xkitten 0

Wow,why is basically everyone who's commenting this being an insensitive asshole? ppl handle death in different ways,I'd surely be creeped out sleeping in a bed someone died in. It would practically be a coffin.

7Omlets 0

I vote you find out which side she passed away on, sleep on the other side. or maybe sell the bed on craigslist and purchase a new one.

CL41RE 0

I know! Everyone needs to get over their thoughts of self-righteousness

Why do you all assume he will be using his dead grandmas sheets? Hello!! He has his own

beaniebabe 0

exactly. you usually have your own sheets but to the people who said wash it it's bot cause the beds dirty it's cause she died in it

memory_loss_fml 0

I also sleep in the bed my great-grandmother died in :/ it's not really a big deal... It's not the same mattress, not the same sheets or anything. It's just wood. This said, if you're that disturbed, it's not like you're honour-bound to accept it ^^° you could just keep your old bed...

My parents did the exact same thing to me five years ago, but with the bonus that the matress was mouldy. I refused to sleep on it, saying I'd rather sleep on the floor. I'm still sleeping on the floor.

Cry more. If you don't want it, get rid of it. It's a free ******* bed, and probably an antique, at that. I'd say YDI but you obviously don't. So I'm not sure what to say other than if you feel this is FML worthy, then you are sad, and need to get a grip.