By innuendom - 22/09/2010 06:56 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out I have a job interview coming up. For the job I'm currently doing and have been for the last nine months. My manager told me not to expect too much. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 522
You deserved it 2 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

im confused...what do u mean? so ur hvin an interview but for a job u alrdy have???

Comments

im confused...what do u mean? so ur hvin an interview but for a job u alrdy have???

LOLatU87 0

your screwed, start looking for a new job

why don't you start preparing instead of posting on fml. also I think if you do prepare, you should have such a great interview, they'll be begging to keep you. ; )

rallets 22

say you cant make it because you have to work

Tasanasanta 0

19- You can haz teh wins Your boss is an asshole OP.

it means the company is looking for someone to replace him. -_•

BoyFromTheFuture 0

happens all the time. the company lays off everyone and let's them interview for half the position and at a lower salary. Good luck OP but most of the time they have a pretty good idea of which employees they hope to keep.

I really do not see how you can not understand this? What is wrong with you guys? Did you get dropped too many times when you were younger?

no i just wrote nonsense to be first, grayson

Infamous_Hawk 6

what I'm wondering is how he has been paying bills or getting money

companys have lay offs in MN and u can interview for ur own job again with a 50% chance a lower job for 75% and a higher job with a 25% chance.

Tell your manager this: If you are a guy: I didn't expect that much from your wife either, but she gave me the whole service! Did I mention that it was free?

i too am confused... how does crap like this make it through?

FYLDeep 25

so... basically you're fired? well apparently you're gonna have more then one interview coming up Op! prepare yourself :]

RedPillSucks 31

Its an emoticon. Turn your head sideways to see someone with their eyes shut tight and their tongue sticking out.

Pooper_T_fml 0

Oh, see I was thinking he was saying OP.

Lenoraa 0

lol I agree. I would totally skip it:)

You are probably not a very good worker or they would not be making you compete for the job your doing. Best find another job.

Lmao I thought I was the only one who didn't understand this FML.