By clecker - 08/10/2009 10:24 - Australia

Today, I finally paid off the massive debt on my credit card. I came home only to find that almost everything I owned had been repossessed an hour before I paid the debt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 620
You deserved it 12 927

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think this post is fake. If you legit paid it all they would have told you that some of your things were repoed. If you did really pay off the debt go to the credit companies and demand your stuff back since you paid your debt.

Comments

I think they'll tell you before they repossess you shit 0_O. Isn't considered stealing. I smell fakeness. Like a lot of people said before about credit cards and how they don't repossess. If it was a car loan, then it would be quite a dumbshit of you to save up like $20 000 + interest to play it all at once.

yourkiddingright_fml 0
corby_fml 0

you deserve it for being enough of a moron to pay for everything with a credit card

YDI for not being a grown up and paying off your debt.

mikeyjoshy 0

HUGE LIE!! They can't repossess anything you buy on credit! I worked in credit card collections.

so they break in houses to repo unsecured debt? that's a first

haha a perfect way to sum up the entire conversation for this FML :D

I think you misunderstand the term 'own'.

...can they honestly come in and take your stuff when you're not even there? I kind of doubt it. That'd have to be breaking and entering. not to mention you'd have to have a pretty freaking huge debt for them to reposses so much... I didn't think you could rack up that much debt on just a credit card.

they don't repossess things if you're making payments on time... so it sounds more like payments were not on time until the end...