By Anonymous - 15/06/2009 11:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally got a chance to try out my vibrator. I've never orgasmed before with a guy, so I thought there was no hope until my friend gave me the vibrator for my birthday. It was going amazing, better than sex. I was literally 2 seconds away from climaxing when the battery suddenly died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 198
You deserved it 14 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FBIWarning 0

jeeze how long were you at it for the battery to die?

next time: 1) set up webcam 2) post up movie 3) ???? 4) profit!

Comments

kellster 2

Exactly what #60 said!! You want to get LOW-grade batteries for vibrators, not good ones! Good ones will just burn out your new toy quick. Better luck next time! #14: Has it occurred to you that perhaps the same things don't work for everybody? Lots of women can only ****** with toys.

xo_emily_xo 0

Sooo...why don't you just hmmm, i don't know? Maybe CHANGE THE ******* BATTERIES???

This is the weakest FML post ever. You SUCK!

Somehow I'm guessing this is no different than regular sex for you. And actually it is perfectly normal for a woman to need clitoral stimulation for ******.

gingermonster16 0

#81 hahahahah Highly doubt this happened. Right at the climax your batteries died... hmm. Bull. Like what, were you lending it around first? And guessing that you didn't just throw the TV remote batteries in there...the batteries wouldn't have died for a long time.

jesus, it was the first time you used it and you drained the battery? Wow.

colorful_cranes 0

Wow, there's a lot of insensitive guys on here. Guys ****** every time they ********** or have sex then act like girls are complaining too much when she's NEVER had an ******. I've never orgasmed either, but I haven't tried a vibrator. #76 you especially. Guys don't have "time to waste" pleasuring their partners yet how would you like it if someone you were sleeping with climaxed before you and told you they didn't want to waste their time waiting for you to finish? You're an asshole. At OP: I feel your pain :( that sucks.

Flace 0

when at first you fail...try the **** again...

#94, I'm afraid that's not our problem. Nature made it so we have to climax to carry on the human species, you don't, so stop being so selfish, we're saving the human race here. :)