This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 31/07/2016 17:20

Today, I finally decided to download a dating app. I expected to cross some weirdos but what I did not expect was to cross my sister's fiancé. Thought that it may be an old account but he had just posted "who wants to hook up?" The wedding is in 3 days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 587
You deserved it 34

Top comments

I don't imagine you need telling this, but you gotta' screen-shot that page and let your sister know - remember that he will delete it all & deny everything, so have some evidence saved first.

Glad you found out before your sister's wedding. It's horrible that he did that but you'll be doing your sister a huge favour.

Comments

Glad you found out before your sister's wedding. It's horrible that he did that but you'll be doing your sister a huge favour.

I don't imagine you need telling this, but you gotta' screen-shot that page and let your sister know - remember that he will delete it all & deny everything, so have some evidence saved first.

I suggest you create an account with the picture of another girl, engage conversation with him and see what he is up to then tell your sister.

in theory that's a great idea..... in reality a wedding is stressful so she'll already be emotional and defensive. doing that is more likely to get a "you lured him in, what were you thinking?!?!"

She lured him in by getting him to publicly ask for a hookup on a dating site? Did she use mind control?

Ans thus the burden falls onto your unwanting shoulders. You have been irrefutably given the task "Bearer of bad news."

I really hope you showed her before confronting the fiancé and giving him a chance to delete it.

Show her the page for herself. Don't even tell him or confront him first. Just show her the page. She'll draw the right conclusions & do what's best for her.