By hopefulanonymous - 20/11/2009 16:01 - United States

Today, I dropped off a box for my sister at her job. In a rush, I unknowingly parked in a reserved spot. When I got back to my car, I saw that my car was being towed. After successfully flirting myself out of an expensive towing bill, I backed into the pole behind me, leaving a noticeable dent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 141
You deserved it 35 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"successfully flirting" lol you shagged him in the parking lot, didn't you?

based on the whorish way you got yourself out of that ticket, i'm guessing that wasn't the first time you "backed into a pole"

Comments

Karma for being a *****. Accept responsibility for your mistakes and you might not make so many.

noshitsherlock 0

YDI, you probably took TOO long "dropping" something off. It takes some time for them to notice, call the tow truck, wait for the tow truck to get there, etc. So it's your own damn fault. And the pole?! WOW are you just stupid? Learn how to drive, learn how to not be stupid.

seriously, thats what I was thinking. it takes a while for a tow truck to be called and arrived and start hooking up.

Did you "successfully flirt" your way to pass your driving exam?

Rico5037 0

I like how the genders of either the OP or the tow person were never mentioned lmao

Well #36, she hit a stationary poll. She's obviously a Woman. BRING ON THE FEMINAZI'S!

How could people be getting mad because she sucessfully flirt her way out. Hell if u have the look why not use it, but one thing how could you not see the pole??

what a twist! (as M. night shamalon would say) seriously though, didn't see that coming thought it was over at the towing part.

oh and for people assuming she took too long, you're assuming too much. in a big city like New York city, you could pull into a parking garage for some big building, park in the reserved spot and gone up to her sisters office. In a big skyscraper that elevator ride could take awhile back and forth.

ssnickel 0

If she's enough of a dumbass to back into a pole, I highly doubt she has enough brains to drive through New York City. OP, I hate people like you. Women always complain about how they're treated like sex objects, but then you go and pull shit like this to get your way. I'm a woman and stuff like this disgusts me.

confizzled 0

Ugh. I hate girls who think that they're hot enough to flirt their way out of everything. You're just giving girls a bad rep. And on top of that, you're clearly a retarded driver aswell. YDI all the way.

acid_fml 0

Congrats to the Poster for flirting her way out of being towed.

Your recklessness is your fault. YDI Additionally, when you saw your car being towed you should have jumped in your driver seat. They can't legally tow your vehicle with you inside.